Sunday, January 2, 2011

Heee.........I am in Japan!!!

On the 6th June 2010 around 0845 the flight TG40 from Bangkok safely landed at Narita International Airport, Tokyo…hurayyyy, I am in Japan!! Alhamdullilah…….I ‘am safely landed in Japan…..konichiwa skit!!!!huhuhu

EXCITED..VERY EXCTED..DAMN EXCITED..EXTREAMLY EXCITED

Those were my feelings upon my arrival at Narita Airport….

After that, my journey has not finally ended. I have to take another domestic flight to Chitose International Airport, Hokkaido, my final flight!!! To Hokkaido from Narita I took Japan Airlines (JAL) which cost 23,000 yen for round trip. This price is considered cheap compared to All Nippon Airlines (ANA) which will cost you up to 40,000 yen for one way. So I was flown to Hokkaido by Japan Airlines…..quite interesting because I could see the Japan Ocean from the plane…
Narita International Airport, Tokyo

All Nippon Airline (ANA)

Middle town of Sapporo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment