Friday, December 31, 2010

Boarding to Suvarnabumi Airport, Bangkok

On the 5th June 2010 around 2100, I was flew to Bangkok via KLIA on my way to Narita International Airport by Airbus industries TG418. It was really exciting and awesome experience in my entire life because this was my first time travel by plane…hahhahaha. Splendid brO!!!

Thai Airways services were quite good because their cabin crews were nice. The most important part was the air stewardesses were damn pretty,heeee… Then, Airbus industries TG655 was huge and the seats were decorated with different color which was looking attracting. The seat was comfortable as well; got personal tv in front of my seat, headset and the entertainment; songs, movies, games…nice!!! really nice!  The journey from KLIA to Suvarnabumi Airport, Bangkok took 1 hour and 30 minutes..fyi, you don’t even feel 1 hour and 30 minutes while boarding until you realise an announcement from pilot; “ Ladies and gentlemen, we will be arriving to the Suvarnabumi Airport shortly, thank you for flying with us Thai International Airways ”.

On the plane, I was sitting at the window seat because I love to see outside the plane. The beautiful scenery created by ALLAH.  Beside my seat, there was a businessman from Malaysia. Oil businessman!! Throughout the journey to Bangkok he kept on telling me about his business. He even gave me his card and invited me if I am interested with the oil business….lol!! He was nice btw,

Upon my arrival to Suvarnabumi Airport, I was straight away heading myself for my connection flight to Narita International Airport, Tokyo… the flight to Narita Airport was at 2310. this moment was the most exciting experience beb!!! I will be in Japan another 6 hours. hurayyyyy..

JAPAN, I AM COMING…….I COMING TO YOU BEBEH!!!!!!
My boarding passes

No comments:

Post a Comment