Monday, January 3, 2011

Konichiwa, Welcome to Hokkaido

When I landed at Chitose International Airport, the temperature was quite cool because it was the late spring. At that time the temperature was 17 C!! bleh la rase sejuk…..just like in Genting Highlands yea..

From the Chitose Airport, I have to take another public transport which was subway to Sapporo station. Fyi, Sapporo is the capital city of Hokkaido and the Hokkaido University is located at Sapporo…

So, aku naik la subway with my brother-in-law because he pick me up from the airport! The fee was 1000 yen for one way each from the airport to Sapporo station…the subway was good yea…x dek la hectic with passengers macam Commuter in Malaysia…heee!!!! Sorry for kutuking but, it’s the truth aite?? The name of the subway is JR Train…

Hokkaido is located at the northern of Japan and the time travel from Tokyo to Hokkaido is one hour by plane.

Hokkaido is the great place to be visited especially during winter from late November until the end of March of early April. But, i did some mistakes!! I should go to Hokkaido during winter so that I can feel the exciting of snow and skiing…huhuhu. Unfortunately, I went to Hokkaido on June which was late spring and early summer.

I didn’t plan it well so that’s why la I went to Hokkaido the wrong date which was On June. Ape2 pown I am glad and thank to Allah because aku bleh arrived and safely landed at Hokkaido….Alhamdullilah.

You guys should come to Hokkaido as well k because each seasons got their own attractions and festivals…its interesting and good place to have fun!!
When I was in Hokkaido, I went to the Yasokoi Festival which was held in Sapporo Bear Garden, just beside the shopping mall, Ario!! It was fun and amazing because I could see a lot of performances from the Japanese especially the dances. They have done great performances!!!

These are some pictures when I was there..take a look yea
GAMBATE…GAMBATE…GAMBATE…





























No comments:

Post a Comment